Search This Blog

Observation Notes Catch-Up: EVERYTHING

I know not all my readers have been with me from the beginning, and I also know given the amount of postings I've made, things can get lost in the shuffle. I also know that I'm not the best at tagging uniformly, so there might be a few things, specifically Observation Notes, that go unread. As such, periodically I like to remind you - with links! - of the films I've reviewed. Usually, I do these things by genre, but I had a little extra time on my hands when preparing this so I decided to go for it and just give you everything, all the observation notes I've made in the first six months of Committed. Enjoy!


 #1 Cheerleader Camp     Airline Disaster     Titanic II     Death Racers     Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus      Journey to the Center of the Earth     Monster     18 Year Old Virgin     The Day the Earth Stopped      Allan Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls     Sex Pot     


Invasion of the Pod People     Supercroc     8213 Gacy House     The Beast of Bray Road     MegaFault     Pirates of Treasure Island     King of the Lost World     Mega Piranha     6 Guns     I Am Omega     War of the Worlds     War of the Worlds 2: The Next Wave     MILF


100 Million B.C.     2012: Doomsday     When A Killer Calls     The Land That Time Forgot     The 9/11 Commission Report     Killers     Killers 2     2010: Moby Dick     Street Racer     30,000 Leagues Under the Sea     Sherlock Holmes     The Apocalypse     Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus


The Da Vinci Treasure     The 7 Adventures of Sinbad     Legion of the Dead     Universal Soldiers     2012: Supernova     Princess and the Pony     Death Valley: The Revenge of Bloody Bill     Mega Python vs Gatoroid (scroll to bottom)     Dragon     Dead Men Walking     Transmorphers     Transmorphers: Fall of Man     Anneliese: The Exorcist Tapes





50 films, 6 months, 25,000 hits. I'm suddenly quite tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment