Search This Blog

2-Headed Shark Attack (kinda) on SyFy Tonight!

First of all, let me state that the above is an intentionally misleading headline. 2-Headed Shark Attack, the movie, is NOT on SyFy tonight. The 2-headed shark from 2-Headed Shark Attack, however, is. Allow me to explain.

Tonight at 11pm wherever in the States you live, SyFy is premiering its new reality show, "Monster Man," in which it follows the life and work of Cleve Hall, movie-monster-builder extraordinaire. And in the very first episode, the one airing tonight, ol' Cleve builds himself a 2-headed shark for the fine folks at The Asylum.



There are not words for how excited I am to see this, but if you're on the West Coast, and you're on Twitter, you can follow my live and probably somewhat inebriated tweets during the show.

Can't wait to see how the big guy came together!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up on "Monster Man" ... definitely a show I plan to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My commentary for 2-Headed Shark Attack gets posted tonight at midnight Eastern. Congratulations on this, Perry! It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete