Search This Blog

Nazis at the Center of the Earth on DVD TODAY!!!

In the coming century, B-film fans will increasingly look back to this date, April 24th, 2012, as the day their worlds were rocked forever. For today, The Asylum releases it's masterpiece to date, Nazis at the Center of the Earth.



Starring Jake Busey, Dominique Swain, Christopher Karl Johnson and a score of other talented actors and actresses, and directed by Joseph J. Lawson from a script by Paul Bales, NATCOTE is a can't-miss flick, a barn-burner of cinematic lunacy and wicked brilliance. I've already given my very vocal approval of the film, which can be read by simply scrolling down a few inches, but you shouldn't take my word for it, you shouldn't take anyone's, in fact, you should get your hands on a copy toot suite and judge for yourself.

By "toot suite" I mean now, go, go!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the title when I first saw it, but it was YOUR BLOG that made me interested enough to pre-order it on Amazon.

    I have to thank you for your efforts. This movie is not only as entertaining as I had hoped; it is a notch or two better.

    I'd like to mention one additional facet that makes the DVD/Blu-ray even more enjoyable: a wonderful "Director's Commentary" track by Joseph J. Lawson. Not every Asylum film is blessed with a filmmmaker's commentary, and almost none are as informative (and charmingly inspiring) as this one. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete