Search This Blog

Observation Notes Catch-Up: Creature Features

I know not all my readers have been with me from the beginning, and I also know given the amount of postings I've made in such a short span of time, things can get lost in the shuffle. I also know that I'm not the best at tagging uniformly, so there might be a few things, specifically Observation Notes, that go unread. As such, periodically I like to remind you - with links! - of the films I've reviewed, and I think a good way of grouping these is by genre. So here, for your catching-up or even revisiting pleasure, are the Creature Features produced by The Asylum that I've reviewed thus far, along with links to the original posts. Enjoy!





Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus
written and directed by Ace Hannah










Monster 
written and directed by Erik Estenberg









 Supercroc  
story by David Michael Latt
screenplay by Steve Bevilacqua
directed by Scott Harper














The Beast of Bray Road
written and directed by Leigh Scott



  



King of the Lost World
written by David Michael Latt & Carlos de los Rios
directed by Leigh Scott











Mega Piranha
written and directed by Eric Forsberg

No comments:

Post a Comment