Search This Blog

3 Musketeers on DVD Today!!!

That's right, my fellow faithfully-committed, today's the days our inner action heroes have been waiting for, the DVD release of The Asylum's take on one of the greatest adventure stories ever told, Alexandre Dumas' 3 Musketeers

 
In The Asylum's version, of course - conceived by debut screenwriter Edward DeRuiter and directed by Cole McKay of 200MPH renown - the swords have been exchanged for automatic weapons and the swashbuckling grace switched out for free-running mixed martial arts. Expect rad fight sequences, thrilling chases and crazy explosions, enacted brilliantly by Heather Hemmens, Xin, Michele Boyd, Alan Rachins, David Chokachi and more. I'm still waiting to get my hands on a copy, but the second I do, I'll post my thoughts.

In the meantime, run, don't walk, to your local independent video store, or Netflix, and procure your copy of this sure-to-be action classic post haste!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment