Search This Blog

Cocktail Ingredients for The Mega-Marathon Blogfest! Mega Live!

As I've mentioned a time or two, this Saturday's premiere of Mega Python vs Gatoroid is more than a one-picture deal: it's a full-on mega-marathon of three - that's right, three - Asylum titles back to back to back.
  • Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus at 5p.m.
  • Mega Piranha at 7p.m.
  • Mega Python vs Gatoroid at 9p.m.
For those of you who plan to watch along with my live-blog, I've come up with a list of cocktail ingredients you might want to procure before the main event. I'm not going to reveal the cocktails themselves as of yet - though the ingredients are simple and few - but know that there are three, one for each film, they're liquor-based and compatible, so no dangerous mixing. If you want to drink along with me, this is what you'll need:

 


Vodka

(Rum might also do, gin as well, but myself, I'm a vodka man. Gotta watch this girlish figure, y'know.) ((A pint might do, but it's going to be a looooooong night, so, better safe than sorry.))








     6er Mike's Hard Lemonade

     (Don't judge me. Smirnoff also makes a Tuscan Lemonade that will suffice, but it's a little stronger, and more expensive. Choose for yourself.)  







            Cranberry Juice

            (No brand preference here.)  










           Soda Water

           (Again, no brand preference.)   







And believe it or not, that's it. A lime or lemon could be added for personal tastes, but as far as the basics go, that's all you'll need. If the above ingredients appall/scare/underwhelm you, you can always plan on doing the same as my wife, and make "Megaritas." (her word, and really the only reason I think she's consented to let me do this in our living room.) 

That's all for now, but come back Saturday evening and help make SyFy-ratings history!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of Rum and Lots of Sam's Choice Diet Cola. That's how I roll when I watch Mega things.

    And just a couple weeks ago my friend bought a two pack of MSvsGO and MP and we watched those babies back to back....OH BOY, that was gooooood watchin.

    Can not wait for Mega Python vs Gatoroid. It's gonna be CRAZY!

    Now if I can just find someone that has cable I'm in.

    ReplyDelete