Search This Blog

Observation Notes Catch-Up: Horror

I know not all my readers have been with me from the beginning, and I also know given the amount of postings I've made, things can get lost in the shuffle. I also know that I'm not the best at tagging uniformly, so there might be a few things, specifically Observation Notes, that go unread. As such, periodically I like to remind you - with links! - of the films I've reviewed, and I think a good way of grouping these is by genre. So here, for your catching-up or even revisiting pleasure, are the Horror films produced by The Asylum that I've reviewed thus far, along with links to the original posts. Enjoy!










Death Racers
directed by Roy Knyrim
story by Roy Knyrim & Patrick Tantalo
screenplay by Andrew Helm
(not technically horror, but enough blood that it counts)







8213 Gacy House
directed by Anthony Fankhauser
written by Reality


















The Beast of Bray Road
written and directed by Leigh Scott
















I Am Omega
directed by Griff Furst
suggested by a novella by Richard Matheson
screenplay by Geoff Meed














When a Killer Calls
directed by Peter Mervis
written by Steve Bevilacqua &  Peter Mervis















Legion of the Dead
written and directed by Paul Bales
















Killers
directed by David Michael Latt
written by Steven Ramirez

















Killers 2
directed by David Michael Latt
written by Paul Bales
based on characters created by Steven Ra

1 comment:

  1. Great reviews. I especially liked the Legion Of The Dead write-up, as I'm particularly a fan of that flick (I'm also a huge fan of Galligan and Boxleitner... oh, and Claudia Lynx... mrowr!), although I'm a li'l iffy on the classification of Death Racers. Then again, if I was overly obsessed with little details and technicalities, I probably wouldn't be an Asylum fan, eh? Lol.

    ReplyDelete