Search This Blog

Observation Notes Catch-Up: Comedies

I know not all my readers have been with me from the beginning, and I also know given the amount of postings I've made, things can get lost in the shuffle. I also know that I'm not the best at tagging uniformly, so there might be a few things, specifically Observation Notes, that go unread. As such, periodically I like to remind you - with links! - of the films I've reviewed, and I think a good way of grouping these is by genre. So here, for your catching-up or even revisiting pleasure, are the Comedies produced by The Asylum that I've reviewed thus far, along with links to the original posts. Enjoy!





 MILF
written by Jonny Haug
directed by Scott Wheeler












written & directed by Eric Forsberg













written By Naomi Selfman
directed by Tamara Olson
















written by Naomi Selfman
directed by Mark Quod

No comments:

Post a Comment